Hey,
After t5 shifter (whole mechanism) and a clutch throw fork to suit v6
Cheers
t5 shifter and throw fork suit v6
-
Mahse
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:04 am
- cars: Vh slx,
Vn sv3800,
Au falcon,
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: t5 shifter and throw fork suit v6
try a ford shifter, they should be the same.
Dellows do an aircraft grade alloy fork for $130
I have a stock fork but its on the sad side so I wouldn't recommend it.
here is a good one for cheap. the pins are not worn flat like many are.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-COMMO ... 1c359a276d
Dellows do an aircraft grade alloy fork for $130
I have a stock fork but its on the sad side so I wouldn't recommend it.
here is a good one for cheap. the pins are not worn flat like many are.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-COMMO ... 1c359a276d