queensland police
-
vlt304
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am
- cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore
queensland police
some disturbing news I found out today is that if your vehicle is stolen and you report it if the police find it they will charge you $304.10 for the investigation or you cant have your vehicle back they will sell it to recoup their costs of investigation. I witnessed this today with my brother inlaws motor bike (cbr250) it is being held for ransome at Redcliffe police station I am just gobsmacked at this are you?
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: queensland police
I am not surprised. Another way of gouging money from the innocent. I suppose the thief (if they get caught) get financial assistance to help rehabilitate them.