I want to learn about mapping on my Pc laptop. What area should I begin in?
Assume I know nothing and must start from scratch.
Thank you
Ron
Learning
-
wigguy1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:06 pm
- cars: 1984 Porsche 944 n/a converted to GT3 equivalent turbo
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Learning
when you say mapping are you referring to tuning a motor or logging data or something else ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread