hey guys
I have experience tuning the Mitsubishi Evolution , but not the Commodore Range
its a little frustrating because I know what I want and I don't know where to go to make it happen in tunerpro ... Anyrate ... here are 2 logs that I did , its a trip into town and then back again ...
VL400 and THE1 , and anyone else , take a look and see how my work in progress is going ... Any and all help / recommendations/ changes that yall think should be done are welcome Vehicle is a VT wagon with a Stroker 4.2 Ecotec ... pay particular attention to the Transmition Section please guys ... have no idea really tuning an auto , anything past the obvious basics is outa my league ... but im keen to get stuck into it
Big Props to VL400 and The1 for all your help getting this VT Wagons show on the road and helping me get a drive car tuned and somewhat behaving its self =)
Learning these Ropes
-
Seano_boi
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:27 am
- cars: Vx supercharged L67 calais
Learning these Ropes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Learning these Ropes
Just from a quick squiz its running very lean WOT going by the narrowband sensors. Fuel trims are adding fuel in most places when not in PE. You will need to make some changes and would go easy until you do, would also suggest getting a wideband on it if you have not already.
-
Seano_boi
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:27 am
- cars: Vx supercharged L67 calais
Re: Learning these Ropes
Cheers, will do =)