Vt v8 ignition advance

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Nublu
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:47 am
cars: Landcruiser 308 carb
Landcruiser 304 efi
Vs clubsport

Vt v8 ignition advance

Post by Nublu »

Sorry people's newbie here. Ign advance needs to start at 14deg at 1400rpm to max 34 deg at 3800 rpm, will this be possible, hope its not a dumb Q
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Vt v8 ignition advance

Post by antus »

Yes, the spark is tunable. Click the FAQ button up in the top right and have a read of some of the guides to get an idea of whats possible and how to go about it.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Nublu
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:47 am
cars: Landcruiser 308 carb
Landcruiser 304 efi
Vs clubsport

Re: Vt v8 ignition advance

Post by Nublu »

Thanks antus, think I saw what I wanted in the tuning section
I think I need to put the iPhone down til my sight returns