Hi all, its been a while since I have been able to play cars, which sucks. I have been reading threads on here about torque management. It sounds very nasty, like it just spoils the fun and that's about it. But I cannot work some things out:
Does torque management apply to a VS L67 Auto? - I can see entries for it in the BIN, but not sure if they apply.
Is there anything to be gained by disabling / removing it? Im running about 11PSI, and 4.00 gears so I can see it may be an issue for TM/
Is there a guide on removing it without messing everything else in the ECU up?
Ev.
Torque Management - VS L67
-
ev351
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:47 am
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Torque Management - VS L67
Most of that stuff isn't used on VS models as far as I'm aware.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Torque Management - VS L67
Torque Management as far as i know is used mainly for traction control.
-
krusty
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
- cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
Re: Torque Management - VS L67
Knock sensor ignore counts are greatly increased on the gear shifts.
You'd get better gains by tuning trans shift parameters through the shift occurrence. Shift time, line pressures etc
If your trans is well built this may have been attended to mechanically in valve body set up of the shift kit.
Tune parameters need to match this
You'd get better gains by tuning trans shift parameters through the shift occurrence. Shift time, line pressures etc
If your trans is well built this may have been attended to mechanically in valve body set up of the shift kit.
Tune parameters need to match this
-
ev351
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:47 am
Re: Torque Management - VS L67
Thanks for the input.... I will most likely leave things be for the moment. I was mainly wondering if TM came into play when you simply raise boost etc, but by the sounds of it that's not the case...
Thanks everyone.
Thanks everyone.