Parts ?
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Parts ?
Hi guys I'm not far off completing my motor so I'm starting to collect all the things I need to be able to fire it up. I'd like to know what I have to get to be able to tune the computer. Motor is a 355 with bigger throttle body, group a injectors, ported heads, mild roller cam, more comp, 808 computer and a VR V8 manual wiring loom, in a HQ. Where do I get the parts and what parts do I need ? Thanks for your help.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Parts ?
send antus a PM he will be able to provide you with costs on the parts needed.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Parts ?
Thanks mate, pm'd him