VR VS Diagnostic Port

Wiring diagrams and questions
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

VR VS Diagnostic Port

Post by Dylan »

Im after the connector found under the steering column in a VR VS Commodore. I think the correct name is OBD port.
I found them brand new on ebay for $2 with pins for wiring but would rather a local supplier.
Im going to be wiring it into a VK Commodore running a VR ECU. This will be for connecting to the ECU.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VR VS Diagnostic Port

Post by Holden202T »

Go here https://www.eficonnection.com/eficonnec ... fault.aspx and search for "diagnostic"

Good parts from this place every time I've got them!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: VR VS Diagnostic Port

Post by vlad01 »

me too, I built all my looms using them for the hardware. Their stuff is good.