Hey Guys,
My Avast anti-virus has just supposedly found a virus in one of the Tunerpro files.
Anybody else having issues?
Tunerpro virus?
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Tunerpro virus?
nope
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Tunerpro virus?
im about 3 versions behind hehehe 
might get more response on the tunerpro forums ?
might get more response on the tunerpro forums ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Tunerpro virus?
I suspect it's probably a false positive, I've sent notification as such to avast but I can't do shit ATM, if I restore and exempt the file it still quarantines the file the next time I launch tunerpro 
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Tunerpro virus?
well Symantec has no issues with it that's all I can say 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Tunerpro virus?
I have avast and the latest TP, no issues here.
Sounds like a virus has taken hostage of one of the files?
Sounds like a virus has taken hostage of one of the files?
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Tunerpro virus?
That is strange. I downloaded a new copy and it stopped it from installing, I doubt a new copy would be infected?
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Tunerpro virus?
Going to try a different anti-virus and see if it pics anything up.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Tunerpro virus?
Also using avast and the latest TP with no virus warnings.
What is the virus warning you are seeing?
What is the virus warning you are seeing?
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Tunerpro virus?
It's a win32:evo-gen(susp) apparently it's malware.
did another scan last night and found nothing.
did another scan last night and found nothing.