WTB VN 355 Vortech delco chip
-
wombat77
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:04 am
- cars: VN SS
WTB VN 355 Vortech delco chip
Hi all I'm after a delco chip or someone who can steer me in the right direction to someone. I have a 355 with a vortech behind a 5 speed in a VN SS and I'm looking for a tuner or someone that can make me a chip if I give them all relevant info required to do so. pm me if you can help out or you can just post thanks.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: WTB VN 355 Vortech delco chip
For that combination (and from the specs you posted in the other thread) I think it'd be worth getting a dyno tune. Try dickselectronics. http://www.dickselectronics.com/news.php
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396