Long story short. I flashed a new cal to my vy v6 commodore ute and selected mode 13? Anyway, I can connect and flash across to the vehicle but I cannot log any data anymore. Is there a way to fix this?
thanks
Slight Problem With Connection
-
rus
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:28 am
- cars: VY V6 One Tonner
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10017
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Slight Problem With Connection
Im not sure why that would happen. Try going back to stock, test comms, try again with your changes one at a time and see what breaks it?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
rus
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:28 am
- cars: VY V6 One Tonner
Re: Slight Problem With Connection
Tried going back to the beginning but no good. Tried selecting mode 11 (13 was selected) and rewriting but that doesn't work. I can still write just can't record/view live data.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Slight Problem With Connection
You shouldnt need to set the read or write modes in the flashtool (I assume this is what you are using to write a cal?).
What PCM is this, a NA V6 flash PCM or a memcal based S/C?
What ADX are you using in TunerPro for logging?
What PCM is this, a NA V6 flash PCM or a memcal based S/C?
What ADX are you using in TunerPro for logging?