Hey guys,
Just trying to clear up a few unknowns before I purchase live tuning hardware for a vn v6 808 delco,
Am I right in assuming all I will need is the items below?
-NVRAM
-USB COMMs
-USB to serial port cable
Can I easily get the current tune on the memcal onto the NVram?
808 live tuning requirements
-
john59903
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:04 am
- cars: vn v6
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 808 live tuning requirements
Just nvram and 808 comms (the kit is usb and comes with a quality usb cable).
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3612
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3613
For more info see the hardware and software guide in the FAQ here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3612
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3613
For more info see the hardware and software guide in the FAQ here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396