Disconect a opel z20let ecu without security code

Bosch Motronic etc ECUs and PCMs
StillKickin
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:33 pm
cars: Opel Astra G Turbo

Disconect a opel z20let ecu without security code

Post by StillKickin »

Hi Forum,

just a short question: is it possble to disconnect a opel z20let ecu (Bosch ME1.5.5) without the security code to transfer it into a other car where the Securitycode is known?

I have mpps, galetto, op-com and WinOLS to work with.

thx.

have a nice weekend

Roman
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Disconect a opel z20let ecu without security code

Post by Gareth »

I have mpps, galetto, op-com and WinOLS to work with.
Im not familiar with any of these but, if you can find a 'reset ecu' option, do that prior to removal and you should be good to go

The security code is not needed for a reset, I use tech2 for this job.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...