vn climate control issues

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
holden08
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 am
Location: kempsey nsw

vn climate control issues

Post by holden08 »

hey my vn calais has an issue with the heater tap getting vacuum constantly, i don't think its the vacuum solenoid pack as i have tried to blow threw it with the car off and nothing goes threw can any climate sensors screw things up
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: vn climate control issues

Post by vlad01 »

I think by default the heater tap fully opens when there is no vac.
holden08
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 am
Location: kempsey nsw

Re: vn climate control issues

Post by holden08 »

its got vac every thing else is working fine
holden08
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 am
Location: kempsey nsw

Re: vn climate control issues

Post by holden08 »

I think I found out the problem the air mix flap is jammed I tried 2 modules and 2 vac solenoid packs didn't work then found the flap was Jammed