I have an FX Holden which I have put a VP V8 into and due to space constraints I can only run front mounted thermo fans, what I have been trying to find for some time is info as to whether the fan turn on temps for the VP V6 an V8 are the same, I have the factory EFI manual for the V8 and it only states a turn on temp of 107 degrees and off at 101 degrees.
I picked up a brand new ATJN 9297 Memcal and knock sensor and loom some time back and these are now fitted and working but I don't think the calibration would be any different for fan temps right?
I just need to know if I have to look at getting the fan temp calibration modified to suit only running thermo fans?
I have been playing with WinALDL and got this working, that's about as adventurous as I have got so far
Cheers
Rohan
