Im after an eprom for a non automotive application. Anyone know of a supplier?
A quick Google wasn't real successfull. Maybe an alternative is available? 24 pin it is.
I would like to be able to read it with my GQ4X and write to a new one.
Any help appreciated.
EPROM L2732HS
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
EPROM L2732HS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: EPROM L2732HS
cant the gq-4x identify it?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: EPROM L2732HS
Haven't got it home yet. I'll look it up tonight on there software.
Is it possible to stuff an eprom from reading it wrong?
Is it possible to stuff an eprom from reading it wrong?
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: EPROM L2732HS
probably just fit a 28 pin 27c128 in its place out of a vn memcal lots of people used to when messing with gaming consoles and other car ecu's that run 24 pin be pretty easy to fit a socket and wire 28pin to work as normal
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: EPROM L2732HS
It's already socketed for a 24 pin so might not be too easy? Im worried about stuffing it while trying to read it.
It's irreplaceable.
It's irreplaceable.
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: EPROM L2732HS
I made some 2732 adapter boards a while ago for some really old ecus, they use a 27sf512 flash and give 16 banks.
I'm sure I've still got a few boards somewhere...
I'm sure I've still got a few boards somewhere...
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: EPROM L2732HS
I'd be interested in a photo. If this goes ahead about 6 from memory I'd need.
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: EPROM L2732HS
I made these for replacing 27C32 EPROMs in Bosch LE2 ignition ECUs. The 4 jumpers select one of 16 banks from the stacked bin.
That made for a pretty flexible ignition setup, 16 sets of maps to choose between
That made for a pretty flexible ignition setup, 16 sets of maps to choose between
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: EPROM L2732HS
Well that looks impressive. I know very little about eproms.
Delcowizzid mentioned above about using a 27C128.
Would it be as easy as sitting that in the 24 pin socket and reading the old 24 pin and then writing that to the 28 pin?
Delcowizzid mentioned above about using a 27C128.
Would it be as easy as sitting that in the 24 pin socket and reading the old 24 pin and then writing that to the 28 pin?
-
j_ds_au
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am
- Location: Sydney
Re: EPROM L2732HS
Any idea what access speed this thing needs to be?
You have a TMS2732A, which came in speeds as fast as 170ns.
The only thing I can find is this :
http://au.rs-online.com/web/p/eprom-mem ... 508958941/
NTE2732A (200ns)
Joe.
You have a TMS2732A, which came in speeds as fast as 170ns.
The only thing I can find is this :
http://au.rs-online.com/web/p/eprom-mem ... 508958941/
NTE2732A (200ns)
Joe.