Volkshacking

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Volkshacking

Post by HQ355 »

Anyone seen what Volkswagen has been doing with their deisel's since 2009 ? Hope they have good insurance lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Volkshacking

Post by vlad01 »

what happen?
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Volkshacking

Post by Gareth »

Not sure what you mean?

You talking about DSG gearbox issues?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Volkshacking

Post by vlad01 »

HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Volkshacking

Post by HQ355 »

Vlad's on to it, just like the us government lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Volkshacking

Post by vlad01 »

zing! :lol:
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: Volkshacking

Post by Jayme »

cheeky buggers
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Volkshacking

Post by vlad01 »

Busted!
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Volkshacking

Post by Gareth »

Wow.... :wtf:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Volkshacking

Post by vlad01 »

Serves them right, nothing but bad news from volkswagen. They are shifty as. I know a lot of owners and they get shafted all the time and the cars they make now are rubbish.