Could someone point me in the right direction?
I remember a while ago someone posting of an online merchant based in Victoria I think that sold fine pitch wire suitable for Ecu wiring jobs.I do recall be said something to The effect of a $300 minimum spend and he saved up And bought a bit at a time.
Does anyone know where that post is? Thanks,barana.
Who posted on ecu wire?
-
barana
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 am
- cars: mitz L300
holdens i have owned
TD,TE TG gemini
HBII LC4 UC x2 torana
VH Commodore
EH Special
Who posted on ecu wire?
"Its alright for god, he doesnt drive a kingswood.Even the nuns only have toranas"-Ted Bullpit
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:wha?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm.
A Holden & A pontiac
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:wha?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm.
A Holden & A pontiac
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Who posted on ecu wire?
I use enameled wire. its much thinner again and neater.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.