about harley ecm

binzone
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:52 pm
cars: harley

about harley ecm

Post by binzone »

I had buy a 2014 harley davison xl883n , the ecu is delphi mt-05 and the cpu is MC9S12XEP768MVL (5M48h). I wanted to read and write it ... but I don't know what tool can do it .. that is the ecm photo. please help me
Image
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: about harley ecm

Post by Jayme »

I have deleted your other threads. please dont post the same topic in multiple sub forums....
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: about harley ecm

Post by Gareth »

But in reply to your question... try this http://www.harley-davidson.com/store/se ... -tuner-kit

I've had a little bit to do with them
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
samcool
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Re: about harley ecm

Post by samcool »

http://bitbox.ru/en/catalog/13

this sw can read and write calibration area