how to search

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
ladaok
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
cars: none

how to search

Post by ladaok »

I was look'n for info on what sort of laptop / operating system to use for real time

then I decided that info on wide band O2 sensor woud be handy

so in the end I fiqured that using the search box would be the way to go

I don't think i'm using this correctly, as I had zero response to simple questions ??
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: how to search

Post by Dylan »

Anything particular? I found a fair bit by searching wideband pin, wideband earth and just wideband.

As for laptop windows 10 works fine so windows 10 and a usb port and you should be right.
ladaok
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
cars: none

Re: how to search

Post by ladaok »

Ok, thanks for that, ...is there a minimum windows op / system I can use, i'm not computer literate. if windows 10 is inexpensive, then that will do
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: how to search

Post by Dylan »

Id only go for 7 or 10 myself.
ladaok
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
cars: none

Re: how to search

Post by ladaok »

`ok, ta
wozza
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:05 am
cars: VR commodore

Re: how to search

Post by wozza »

for searching use
https://www.google.com.au/advanced_search
in the "site or domain:box" type in http://pcmhacking.net/
then use the "exact word or phrase:box" to type in what your looking for
Forum search engines are basic at best
google stands for "God’s Own Official Guide to Locating Everything" ;)