Anyone got tips/suggestions for 3D printers? And big do's and dont's?
I plan on making some custom cases for prototyping.. but be cool to see if anyone else has been some useful little bits and bobs along the way for projects?
I think the first thing Im gonna do is print out a mug... cause... you can
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
vlad01 wrote:what program are you using to design with?
Started with google sketchup... bad choice...
And am currently using AutoDesk 123D Design which is super easy to use.
The printer comes with its own software also so Ill check that out when it comes.
This is what Iv come up with so far.
Case_Dimensions.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Well.. first thing I wanna do is print out a coffee mug... although.. boiling water may turn it into a sagging cup
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Well.. it extrudes at 240deg... so should be perfectly fine at 100 I guess
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
HQ355 wrote:I 2nd the group a manifold ! Make a beer glass instead, heat won't affect that
I guess shot glasses as well
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726