Mates Delco Turbo

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10013
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Mates Delco Turbo

Post by antus »

paul.jpg
A guy I knows turbo I mentioned in another thread. I dont know too much about it other than its running a kalmaker workshop tuned ecu.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Mates Delco Turbo

Post by delcowizzid »

sweet a snail infestation love the twins they fit in there well and spool nice too.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem