Anyone here near Pakenham Victoria?
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Anyone here near Pakenham Victoria?
I've found adyno (a working Vane VP-930 for $500) that the owner wants gone by the end of this week. I'm having trouble finding a freight company that will ship it from Pakenham Victoria to Timbumburi NSW. I wouldn't normally ask this of people I don't know but is there anyone here near Pakenham Victoria who wouldn't mind "babysitting" a dyno until I can get a freight company to pick it up and deliver it to my place? If I can find a freight company quickly enough I probably wont need this but if I can't I'm going to need somewhere friendly to leave it until I can organise shipment and if the owner of the dyno is willing.
-
vlt304
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am
- cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore
Re: Anyone here near Pakenham Victoria?
when I got my dyno I was in a similar boat I am in Queensland and it was in Victoria I used truckit.com to find a good deal cost me $1200 to have a almost 2 ton vane 4000 ramps and the big consul shipped. good luck with it or use a car trailer perhaps.
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: Anyone here near Pakenham Victoria?
I haven't given up but it looks like no freight company will move it. I can't get down to Victoria myself I have to much going on here at home, if I could I would. I just think $500 is to good a deal to pass up without trying every option I can find.