BCM fan relay emulator

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
NvE0s
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:57 am

BCM fan relay emulator

Post by NvE0s »

I have completed conversion of VT L67 using only the PCM but I didn't know about the low speed fan control of the BCM. This is the only error/problem with the conversion and I am looking for a way to supply the BCM signal into the PCM about the low speed fan relay state. Has anyone built an emulator/simulator that can provide this signal?
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: BCM fan relay emulator

Post by Dylan »

Turn off that code and set the hi speed fan to a normal temp
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: BCM fan relay emulator

Post by VL400 »

I have a bcm simulator that can do this, along with a bunch of other things like VATS, check engine light, power/econ indicator light if auto and a/c control.

Flick me a PM if you are interested in one, got a few ready to go.