Just a suggestion for the forum layout. I reckon moving the "jump to" button at the bottom right somewhere else could really help as I find when I accidentally sweep the mouse past to go and select next, or a different thread page number the jump to menu pops up blocking the page selection getting in the way all the time. Or perhaps changing it from an auto popup to a dropdown err? up? menu via a click.
few other members I personally talked to agreed with this. Anyone else comment on this?
forum jump to button
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: forum jump to button
Yeah that drives me mad too
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: forum jump to button
LOL, yeah happens to me too but I'm man enough to live with it...... 
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: forum jump to button
Alot of these things are determined by the theme being used.
Basically there isn't much Antus can do about it if it is theme dependant.
Basically there isn't much Antus can do about it if it is theme dependant.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: forum jump to button
first world problems LOL
feel free to go to the user control panel, board preferences and change your theme to prodark, its a different style without the pop up menu in the corner.
but yeah, its set in the theme.... youd have to go playing with the code of the theme to do shit like that.
feel free to go to the user control panel, board preferences and change your theme to prodark, its a different style without the pop up menu in the corner.
but yeah, its set in the theme.... youd have to go playing with the code of the theme to do shit like that.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: forum jump to button
you mean 2nd world problems, elite (aka pols, bankers and what not) are 1st world lol.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: forum jump to button
I tried the other theme and its totally unreadable for me, way too high contrast.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: forum jump to button
You'll have to recalibrate your tin foil hatvlad01 wrote:I tried the other theme and its totally unreadable for me, way too high contrast.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: forum jump to button
is there a tuning guide for that?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: forum jump to button
Read the FAQ's before asking questions like that please