I was wondering if anyone had any info on fixing the Body Module on an AU Falcon with an intermittent not starting issue?
I know with the "E" series there was 2 wires you could join to bypass the starter disable for the body module that had the same intermittent fault & you can hit the dash & most of the time will temporarily fix it.
But I've looked in the AU wiring diagrams & it doesn't look like the Body Module has the same control in AU 1.5 which is where I think they went from smartlock to smartshield if it makes any difference?
AU 1.5 Falcon BEM fault
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: AU 1.5 Falcon BEM fault
Contact TI Performance, I think Jason Bolger is a member here so you may be able to PM him, they deal with Fords and smartlock etc in tunes so may be able to give you a quick answer.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: AU 1.5 Falcon BEM fault
Sorry I haven't got his user id, does anyone else have any other suggestions?
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: AU 1.5 Falcon BEM fault
Repair or replace the BEM
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.