Nvram

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Solid360
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:21 am
cars: Vs caprice

Nvram

Post by Solid360 »

Hi all I've just purchased the nvram for a 424 vs auto v8 . I installed the board and set the jumper to j and cylinders to 8 , pcm set,no memcal. with key on the engine light is flashing and the fan is on and it won't start. So I switched jumper to m and installed the original memcal car starts but fan and Cel are still on. Shouldn't the engine run as before or is there more I have to do? Iv got the ose plugin but can't get tuner pro rt to find hardware. What is my next move? Thanks
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Nvram

Post by Dylan »

Hi mate, can you post a pic of the whole board please?
Solid360
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:21 am
cars: Vs caprice

Re: Nvram

Post by Solid360 »

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.