I am on the lookout for the VS series 3 V8 getrag manual loom.
I am in two minds as I already have a VS series 3 V8 auto loom which I could modify for manual, or buy a manual loom or swap someone.
I have a wiring diagram for auto series 3 loom, does anyone have a wiring diagram for VS series 3 getrag manual loom? Then I could look at modifying mine to work with manual.
Cheers
Nick
VS series 3 V8 manual loom
-
vl_nick
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 pm
- cars: VL Wagon & VS Series 3 5.0 Auto
-
Series3
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:29 am
- cars: 5ltr series3 ute
Re: VS series 3 V8 manual loom
I’ve been chasing the same thing nick. We’re you successful getting a diagram for s3 manual?