Programming NVRAM without EPROM programmer??

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
L67PSI
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 am
cars: L67 VT Calais

Programming NVRAM without EPROM programmer??

Post by L67PSI »

Hi,

My eprom programmer has died and I want to program a DS1245Y chip. Chip is blank.

Is there anyway I can do this via tuner pro or OSE flash tool? It on a modded '808 ecu with usb interface.

If not I'll have to wait until replacement arrives.

Thanks
User avatar
festy
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
cars: Alfa Romeos
Location: Narellan, NSW

Re: Programming NVRAM without EPROM programmer??

Post by festy »

Nope, you need a programmer of some description.
L67PSI
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 am
cars: L67 VT Calais

Re: Programming NVRAM without EPROM programmer??

Post by L67PSI »

Thanks for the prompt reply. :thumbup: