808 mods needed.
-
Gemnut
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:22 am
808 mods needed.
Hi. I am new to this. I have a delco 808 that I need to mod for my project. Does any one know where I can get what's needed? Thanks in advance.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: 808 mods needed.
Try here -
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3613
and here
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3612
And if you're new to this please make sure you have a good read of this -
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3613
and here
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3612
And if you're new to this please make sure you have a good read of this -
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Gemnut
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:22 am
Re: 808 mods needed.
Cheers. I have been trying to contact antus for a week now. Still no reply. Not sure if my msgs are getting through of not.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: 808 mods needed.
They are, he is a busy man,
If you don't have any luck soon PM me and I'll see what I can do
If you don't have any luck soon PM me and I'll see what I can do
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Gemnut
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:22 am
Re: 808 mods needed.
Thanks bud
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 808 mods needed.
Hi yeah sorry on holidays at the moment with patchy coverage and my mobile. I'll answer pms when im back in front of my pc.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gemnut
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:22 am
Re: 808 mods needed.
Thank you