tech 2 card bins
-
Antwon
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:14 am
- cars: vx ss. 80 series daily, vk ls1 (project)
- Location: arcadia vale nsw
tech 2 card bins
hi I'm not very happy atm last nite in a sleepy state I went to back up my new card for the tech 2 that had the latest holden software with the tis approval done to it but not thinking in stead of reading the card I deleted the file has any one have a back up of this file I was planning on backing it up to share but that back fired greatly ha 
Last edited by Antwon on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
80gus
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am
- Location: Brisbane QLD
Re: tech 2 card bins
that sucks mate, we have all done it before, ilost a heap of photos once doing a similar thing, forgotten memories.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: tech 2 card bins
you can redo it, TIS2000 will redo the TIS Unlock to offical update done via ACDelcoTDS, i find on mine it only approves 1 item, then i have to reflash the card again to use it again.
-
MudDuck514
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30 pm
- cars: 2001 Pontiac Grand AM SE
LD9 2.4l I4, 4T40E
2005 Chevrolet Venture
LA1 3400 V6, 4T65E - Location: North TX, USA
Re: tech 2 card bins
Hi Antwon,
If the card is readable by a PC, you may want to try a recovery app such as testdisk-6.14.win.
I have used the app to recover files from HDDs and SD Cards.
Mike
If the card is readable by a PC, you may want to try a recovery app such as testdisk-6.14.win.
I have used the app to recover files from HDDs and SD Cards.
Mike
-
Antwon
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:14 am
- cars: vx ss. 80 series daily, vk ls1 (project)
- Location: arcadia vale nsw
Re: tech 2 card bins
Hmm I might give that a try actually thanks for the heads up