2nd question for the day.
NA motor, is there any offset that can be used when key off/motor cold your MAP reading is 102 - 103? Just accept the fact?
Try/Buy another MAP sensor? I think it is the original one.
MAP Question
-
FXST02
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am
- cars: VP V6 Auto sedan
- Location: Perth WA
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: MAP Question
Not the end of the world really. When it reads 103 while running it'll be off the 100kpa column anyway
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: MAP Question
what altitude are you at?
-
FXST02
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am
- cars: VP V6 Auto sedan
- Location: Perth WA
Re: MAP Question
In Perth, up near Hiliarys so about 4 km from the coast.vlad01 wrote:what altitude are you at?
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: MAP Question
yep we are allways around 101-102 baro some of the guys in the states 86 kpa at altitude
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: MAP Question
VL400 wrote:Baro currently 1026.1 hPa ... http://www.bom.gov.au/wa/observations/perth.shtml
1026.1 = 102.6 kPa
Thats good then, more power.
I'm at 95Kpa so I loose about 10-15hp from seal level.