Formula 5000 is back?

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Formula 5000 is back?

Post by Gareth »

According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Formula 5000 is back?

Post by Holden202T »

I hope it does work out for them, but I do get the feeling it will be one of those things that comes and goes.

be interesting to see how it changes with a v8 supercar motor in it!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Formula 5000 is back?

Post by vlad01 »

Sounds good. Though I'd rather see formula holden come back but with either the Cadillac v6 race engine (race version of the production twin turbo alloytech v6) or a high strung NA alloytech like it was meant to happen in the mid 2000s.

Could you imagine the sound of 9.5K rpm v6 with straight out headers :lol: :driving:
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Formula 5000 is back?

Post by delcowizzid »

Even the Buick ones sounded mint lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Formula 5000 is back?

Post by delcowizzid »

If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Formula 5000 is back?

Post by vlad01 »

Yeah I know, get all giggity hearing the FH buick engines scream.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
jenko
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon
Location: Pine mountain .vic

Re: Formula 5000 is back?

Post by jenko »

excellent
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Formula 5000 is back?

Post by vlad01 »

I found this from Italy it think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5ZIR61O9o