Siemens deka injectors

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Siemens deka injectors

Post by Wade »

Has anyone got injector data for Siemens deka injectors. Running the1’s enhanced code. Not sure if there 60lb, 80lb or even genuine. Was told there genuine 60lb but the part numbers seem to indicate 80lb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Siemens deka injectors

Post by The1 »

I think I posted some up on the forums before for the garden hoses, do a search. If not I'll have a look
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Siemens deka injectors

Post by delcowizzid »

Blue ends normally 80s lots of Chinese copies on the market now aliexpress cheapo ones all over eBay
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Siemens deka injectors

Post by Holden202T »

yeah I agree, blue end = 80