Who does custom Memcals?
-
DeathSammich
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:18 am
- cars: VT Commodore
Who does custom Memcals?
I'm looking for a custom Memcal thats better than what mace can provide. I have an l67 and no one in TAS does Delco tunes. I want to be able to have a smoother, more economic experience. Thanks
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Who does custom Memcals?
Generally speaking you get or create a memcal to suit your engine mods. I'd suggest starting a request in the wanted area, and detail what you've changed in the engine.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396