For the space nerds

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

For the space nerds

Post by vlad01 »

I found this awesome universe simulator. Best part is its free. Hats off to the developer on this one. Miles ahead of any of the paid ones and its only in beta stage. :thumbup:

I spent hours playing around with this already.

http://spaceengine.org/
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: For the space nerds

Post by HQ355 »

As long as your tin foil hat is OK for re-entry :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: For the space nerds

Post by vlad01 »

Apparently there is space flight simulator in it too and can do all that, even the hat. ;)