I have 4 genuine 1F hsv v8 knock boards for sale $10 ea
Pref a swap for some memcals vn-vr .
Pm if interested.
GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
-
v8-tuning
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am
- cars: 304 commodore
GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
Last edited by v8-tuning on Sun May 20, 2018 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
Hsv08 is after 1
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
To be clear, these suit VS V8 HSV??? If so I'm keen
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
$120 for the lot!? I’m also keen
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
I have vn-vr memcals also have a few wideband options.
But from previous stuff need to make sure what you're after for it.
But from previous stuff need to make sure what you're after for it.
-
v8-tuning
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am
- cars: 304 commodore
Re: GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
They are all vr or vs hsv as i had a few and still got some complete left too.
I will rty get pics up if i get time tonight.
Id be happy with either memcals or wideband as long as it work well.
I will rty get pics up if i get time tonight.
Id be happy with either memcals or wideband as long as it work well.
-
v8-tuning
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am
- cars: 304 commodore
Re: GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
Got 4 left atm if anyone wants them.
Last edited by v8-tuning on Sun May 20, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Ken
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:05 pm
Re: GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
Being that I'm still wet behind the ears regarding this technology, is this something that I could use, when given the opportunity to tune an early rig without a factory knock sensor.
From what I've gathered so far, adding timing till the data logging states detected knock (then pulling back some) is the best way to find maximum potential timing options.
I'd be interested if it's not too difficult to incorporate into an early unit..
From what I've gathered so far, adding timing till the data logging states detected knock (then pulling back some) is the best way to find maximum potential timing options.
I'd be interested if it's not too difficult to incorporate into an early unit..
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
I don't see why not. If your talking early like VN V8 you can just solder the board onto your memcal then go into your program with TunerPro and look up esc then click on coolant temp enable and set it to 50 degrees. As long as you have a knock sensor wired to the ECU terminal B11 it then works. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.
-
Clutch.it
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:13 am
- cars: 3 v8 series 2 vs commodores 1 ve ssv commodore 1 hk monaro
Re: GENUINE 1F KNOCK BOARDS FOR SALE OR SWAP X12
Any knock boards left