Aldl droid adx file to Daewoo Lanos 1.6 v16 ECU no 16238981
-
Wizjonerek
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:28 pm
- cars: Daewoo Lanos 1.6 v16 dohc ECU 16238981
Aldl droid adx file to Daewoo Lanos 1.6 v16 ECU no 16238981
hello, I have a problem with running the program aldl droid with Daewoo Lanos 1.6 v16 dohc no. ecu 16238981 . I am asking for info which data stream should I set for communication with ecu. there is no information on the author's page which adx file to use. I greet Jacek
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Aldl droid adx file to Daewoo Lanos 1.6 v16 ECU no 1623
I am not aware of any public tunerpro definition for the Lanos data stream. You will need to find or develop one to use aldldroid on your Lanos.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396