What's this worth
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
What's this worth
Anybody got any idea what this might be worth it's from a VN HSV T30 thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: What's this worth
200-300?
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: What's this worth
Thanks Vlad 
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: What's this worth
Looks decent. How many KMs and any LCD bleed in any windows mate?
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: What's this worth
Not sure on k's, LCD'S have no bleed.
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: What's this worth
Being HSV version I think $400-500 might be close to the money these days. Normal level 3 units have completed sales on eBay for $300.
$300 minimum I reckon mate as it looks clean and has all it's tabs in place.
$300 minimum I reckon mate as it looks clean and has all it's tabs in place.
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: What's this worth
Yeah I see people asking from $400 with leaking LCD'S and $700 with out leaking LCD'S I think I will store it a bit longer 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: What's this worth
Speaking of prices. Anyone have an idea on what a set of 4 VN SS wheels are worth with set of center caps?
I literally can't find any for sale to see what people sell them for.
I literally can't find any for sale to see what people sell them for.
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: What's this worth
Found this
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/werribe ... 1183084272
Seen other's ranging from $50-110 per wheel depending on condition.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/werribe ... 1183084272
Seen other's ranging from $50-110 per wheel depending on condition.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: What's this worth
That can't be right lol.