Chrysler Can Bus Security Delete Software

Programs / Tools / Scripts
jeeptrackhawk18
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:35 am
cars: 2018 ZL1
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
2001 Ferrari 360 spider
2001 Trans Am 900hp

Chrysler Can Bus Security Delete Software

Post by jeeptrackhawk18 »

I am looking to find software which I can use to quickly disable skim and security on Chrysler PCMs (2007 and newer).

I would like software that can disable security, read and write VINs.

I program my computers on the bench.

I have a j2534 mdi2 and a cardaq-m

If you can help please let me know. PM me. I will pay for it. :mrgreen:
ecuunlock
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:36 am

Re: Chrysler Can Bus Security Delete Software

Post by ecuunlock »

I sell an interface and software for can and legacy chrysler programming it will disable skim and write vin.
bertus76
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 pm
cars: 1991 BMW 850Ci
2003 Chev Tahoe
2004 Chev Silverado, Cam, Headers, SAS coming and tuned by me
1983 Chev C1500 with tuned 6.0 with Cam and Headers
2001 Lotus 7 replica with SBC for now
1951 IH pick up, wifes project

Re: Chrysler Can Bus Security Delete Software

Post by bertus76 »

got anywhere with that?
The_Lishp
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 10, 2022 8:27 pm
cars: 2015 Dodge dart 2.4
2016 Jeep patriot 2.4

Re: Chrysler Can Bus Security Delete Software

Post by The_Lishp »

it doesnt exist yet well thats not 100 precent accurate ecu villain and ecu hero both have the function to disable skim on gpec family and late model ng5 whatever they i can only attest to gpec3 modules it dont do squat skim will still be enabled on the pcm only way to beat skim on gpec3 vehicles as far as i know is via bcm since they all share the same bcm across the gpec3 line up.
User avatar
AngelMarc
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.

Re: Chrysler Can Bus Security Delete Software

Post by AngelMarc »

AlfaOBD can right the VIN. One time $57 purchase. Vlinker MS is the most supported dongle.
Don't stress specific units.