Chasing a LSX COIL DRIVER (made by VL400) !!!!

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
YzpandaSS
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:37 pm
cars: Vs Ute
94 4x4 rodeo

Chasing a LSX COIL DRIVER (made by VL400) !!!!

Post by YzpandaSS »

Hey there all. It’s Chris !!! i am keen to set up a rev limiter on my VS Spac manual Ute , I am in need of a LSX COIL DRIVER ( v6 ecotec can run 6 LS1 LSX coils instead of the standard 3 coil pack )

What’s out there ???? Let me know if you have one. and can work out price n post

The fella that used to make them does not anymore
Last edited by YzpandaSS on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Chasing a LSX COIL DRIVER (made by VL400) !!!!

Post by immortality »

Are these no longer available new?
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Chasing a LSX COIL DRIVER (made by VL400) !!!!

Post by antus »

I would suggest looking at this thread viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3065&p=32831 and sending VL400 a PM (mouse over his name and select Private Message). I'd also recommend editing your post and removing your email and phone from the public internet - its just good practice in general to reduce the chance of email or phone spam.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
YzpandaSS
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:37 pm
cars: Vs Ute
94 4x4 rodeo

Re: Chasing a LSX COIL DRIVER (made by VL400) !!!!

Post by YzpandaSS »

I got in touch with VL400 (guy that makes them new) recommended me to post wanted as as he no longer makes them, I even asked if he would do me a ‘special order’ for one but no good... if anyone has one let me know n we can work out price and postage
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Chasing a LSX COIL DRIVER (made by VL400) !!!!

Post by immortality »

Bugger. They're good little units.
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: Chasing a LSX COIL DRIVER (made by VL400) !!!!

Post by Wade »

Yep I’ve got one that I never got around to using
User avatar
barana
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 am
cars: mitz L300
holdens i have owned
TD,TE TG gemini
HBII LC4 UC x2 torana
VH Commodore
EH Special

Re: Chasing a LSX COIL DRIVER (made by VL400) !!!!

Post by barana »

Bugger, I've got a future project in mind, a 2.5l bent 8 with vvl and vvt . a vl400 board was what I had in mind.
"Its alright for god, he doesnt drive a kingswood.Even the nuns only have toranas"-Ted Bullpit
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:wha?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm.
A Holden & A pontiac