Hi fellas,
VX L67 PCM NVRAM with VX_V6_SC_$A5K_Enhanced_v1.3.bin loaded I would like to adjust the tps v kph in manual mode in the auto but the VX_V6_SC_$A5K_Enhanced_v1.3f.xdf does'nt have the manual mode tables whereas the standard V6 V1.8 $A5K.xdf does so can I use the standard $A5K.xdf to do this or will it not work?
Adjust auto tps v kph in manual mode
-
pwrbnd
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:01 am
- cars: vx s/c calais
- Location: Tuross Head NSW
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Adjust auto tps v kph in manual mode
I dont think the tables moved so it should work. Just make sure the data looks like what you would expect in the bin with the a5k xdf to sanity check that its referencing the right data before you make an edit.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396