VS Series 3 Ecotec Ute

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
VSRaptor
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:26 am
cars: Vp Commodore V8
Vs Commodore ute V6

VS Series 3 Ecotec Ute

Post by VSRaptor »

Does anybody know if there is any extra ECU earth points on the VS Series 3 ecotec ute?
I know there is one at the heater pipe at the front drivers side of the engine and one at the rear passenger side cylinder head. Apparently I have been googling Commodore forums and there is supposed to be one also at the passenger side engine mount area but I cannot seem to find one on my model.
Has that one been removed from the series 3 model?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: VS Series 3 Ecotec Ute

Post by vlad01 »

It's on the driver's side engine mount bracket as with all V6 from VN to VY
VSRaptor
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:26 am
cars: Vp Commodore V8
Vs Commodore ute V6

Re: VS Series 3 Ecotec Ute

Post by VSRaptor »

Thanks for that info, will check it out when I do the sump gasket change