Thought id share as way back i was using match sticks to remove loom plugs, here's a nice toolkit to do the job on many different looms and costs nearly nothing.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/11Pcs-S ... 4c4dxsA3S3
Removing Loom pins from Plugs
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Removing Loom pins from Plugs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Removing Loom pins from Plugs
LMAO, how cool!
The good old modified hair pin still does the trick for me with most, hardest part is knowing how it comes apart if it hasn't been done before, but I just choose a sacrificial plug & grind down the plastic till I can see how it works!
So it would be good if that kit comes with a book as well as the tools!
The good old modified hair pin still does the trick for me with most, hardest part is knowing how it comes apart if it hasn't been done before, but I just choose a sacrificial plug & grind down the plastic till I can see how it works!
So it would be good if that kit comes with a book as well as the tools!