I have hopefully a simple question in regards to one of the baro flags. Specifically "MAP A: set=Use VE Multiplier Table For VE Baro Adjustment, clear=Use Altitude Adjusted MAP For Vacuum VE Lookup (Boosted No Baro Comp). For a non-boosted 1 bar MAP I would check this setting if I want baro control correct? I am pretty sure it needs to be checked based on the name of the flag. I just dont really wrap my head around what it is doing so I am just looking for some conformation.
OSE12P Update Regarding Baro: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=356&start=80
Advanced Tuning Guide: download/file.php?id=5962
Baro Flag Question
-
K1ng0011
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:13 am
- cars: 1972 Camaro Base Model
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: Baro Flag Question
From my understanding baro compensation is turned on n/a and turned off in boosted applications. Depends on what altitude your at, as to how much compensation is needed. But in a boosted application all that is irrelevant
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Baro Flag Question
Leave it unticked if n/a
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
K1ng0011
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:13 am
- cars: 1972 Camaro Base Model
Re: Baro Flag Question
Thanks Delcowizzid question answered. 