wiring loom
-
ladaok
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
- cars: none
wiring loom
loom from / to engine for ' 808 ' computer, ...a camira 4 cyl loom would do
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: wiring loom
No affiliation to these guys, but you could give them a call and see if they'll ship to NZ:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/COMMODORE-V ... 1848451281
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/COMMODORE-V ... 1848451281
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: wiring loom
What exactly do you need and where are you?
-
ladaok
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
- cars: none
Re: wiring loom
Will check that out thanks ANTUS
Hello immort... I need connector plugs and wires to / from the VN - VP computer I have, to go to the engine in, as it happens a 4 cyl , but I assume a V6/8 is still good to go ...$ 200 here in NZ if you can find one ! At the moment I am digging my toes in, as this price seems exorbitant considering the old pile of crap they are, and i'm a penny pinching old bugger >>>> Bay of Plenty NZ
Hello immort... I need connector plugs and wires to / from the VN - VP computer I have, to go to the engine in, as it happens a 4 cyl , but I assume a V6/8 is still good to go ...$ 200 here in NZ if you can find one ! At the moment I am digging my toes in, as this price seems exorbitant considering the old pile of crap they are, and i'm a penny pinching old bugger >>>> Bay of Plenty NZ
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: wiring loom
I might be able to help you out, I have a VN 808 loom tucked away somewhere in the garage. I'll try and find it.
-
ladaok
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
- cars: none
Re: wiring loom
That would be great, you would know way more than me, but it I think you can seperate the part I need from other parts of the loom ?
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: wiring loom
Yeah you can remove what you don't need.
-
ladaok
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
- cars: none
Re: wiring loom
Hello immort ... I was trying to send a PM but, I cannot seem to get the system to work ?
robbie
robbie
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: wiring loom
Hmmm, not sure. I tried to PM you but was blocked too, maybe a problem for Antus?
-
ladaok
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
- cars: none
Re: wiring loom
Seems like it may not be only me ! ...I'm incompetent whn it comes to this tech stuff, i'll contact Antus right this inst.
And thanks for keeping contact
And thanks for keeping contact