VN-VP to/from VR-VS conversion wiring.

Wiring diagrams and questions
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

VN-VP to/from VR-VS conversion wiring.

Post by vlad01 »

Found this old pic I had, few people asked me about this very conversion and vise versa and I thought I had lost it when photobucket went to shit years ago, turns out I still have the annotated pic.


This is also useful for people doing VN-VS engine conversions into other cars and want to know the pin out of the plug near the ECU. From the photo you can work out for which loom you are using to what each pin does.


Can the admin make this one a sticky please?


IMG_0783.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.