Hey people I'm a new user working my way around this site...
Anyone able to point me in the right direction so I can learn how to to my vs v6 I've done a a lot of in house mods such as heads porting, manifold & plenum porting. And lots of other mods I've sent my ecu off for a re flash to run my cam but I just dont trust it as it's not a dyno run. I've got a 10 in 1 multigauge with afr etc.. I want to make adjustment if need be. Cheers, I cant find a nvram online anywhere
Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl
-
Commylife
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:31 am
- cars: 2 vs utes & a vy l67
No autos
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl
Check in the for sale section.
-
GmanVS
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:42 pm
- cars: VS Acclaim L67 M35 in Lotus blue
Re: Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl
Envyous Customs does a really good ALDL cable - https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/USB-ALDL-DI ... ctupt=true
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl
Not trying to shoot down the Envyous work, the cable does work and he is an active forum member here, but ours has better filtering (why its more expensive) and will work when the signal is more marginal and the Envyous one struggles. Especially if your using it with our NVRAM gear I recommend our cable.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Commylife
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:31 am
- cars: 2 vs utes & a vy l67
No autos
Re: Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl
Can't figure out how to message anyone says the user dosent exist
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl
Which user?
-
Commylife
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:31 am
- cars: 2 vs utes & a vy l67
No autos
Re: Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl
Gareth I think
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl
If you go to this thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3617 then hover the mouse pointer over Gareth user name it will give the option to send a private message.
-
JohnDee68
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:05 am
- cars: L36 Vx Series 2 8/2002 Acclaim Wagon 3.8L ECOTEC II.
- Location: South Australia
Re: Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl
Curious, what is your cable pricing?antus wrote:Not trying to shoot down the Envyous work, the cable does work and he is an active forum member here, but ours has better filtering (why its more expensive) and will work when the signal is more marginal and the Envyous one struggles. Especially if your using it with our NVRAM gear I recommend our cable.