Interpreter Programmers Reference Manual

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
Drenno
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:42 pm
cars: 1984 ford bronco
1998 chevrolet suburban
2007 ve ss commodore
2004 toyota hilux

Interpreter Programmers Reference Manual

Post by Drenno »

I was trawling the web looking for some information on CAN and managed to find the GM Interpreter Programmers Reference Manual which I have never seen posted anywhere before. Not sure if anyone has taken a look at it.

Link here: https://filebin.net/qc10916njafehcv2/85 ... t=2yo6gsmq
User avatar
j_ds_au
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Interpreter Programmers Reference Manual

Post by j_ds_au »

Thanks, this looks very useful! I presume this defines the file information that configures GM tools like Tech2 to support different vehicles and functions.

Joe.
bjohn118
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2025 12:39 am
cars: 69 Chevy C10
79 K5 Blazer
05 HD RoadKing
12 Camaro ss
12 Civic si
14 Silverado 1500
17 Diesel Cruze
23 Chevy Blazer

Re: Interpreter Programmers Reference Manual

Post by bjohn118 »

Drenno wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:54 am I was trawling the web looking for some information on CAN and managed to find the GM Interpreter Programmers Reference Manual which I have never seen posted anywhere before. Not sure if anyone has taken a look at it.

Link here: https://filebin.net/qc10916njafehcv2/85 ... t=2yo6gsmq
Do you possibly have a new link for this? Or know where I might be able to obtain it? Link provided no longer works, understandable for it's age. Thanks in advance!