I'm starting to delve into the world of Delco tuning.
I've recently switched my cam from a Crane 268 to 276 and have found the VR V8 276 bins in the custom bins area of these forums which I've wanted to use. (download/file.php?id=1658) to be specific)
I've got a 94' VR Auto 5.0.
I'm using a Moates G1 adapter and an SST 27SF512
I'm using a GQ-4x4 programmer to write to the chip leaving stacking etc as the default 64kb.
The chip is writing fine and verifying ok but upon testing it in the car it appears to be overriding into Limp Home every time.
I haven't started the engine with it yet but as a test to make sure the chip is working I've set the fuel pump timing parameter to 5 seconds instead of the default 2.6 seconds and I've tuned VATS off. When I turn the key the fuel pump still primes for 2.6 seconds.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong, thank you for your patience with a newbie.
Cheers
